Menstrual period/fertility after breast cancer treatment

I' m 30, female, with a history of breast cancer. I received tamoxifen and zoladex injections and as a result I went into medical menopause. I also had radiation after surgery. I am in remission now for a while and feel great. I' m off both these medicines for over 5 months and my menstrual period still haven' t returned. My question is: HOW LONG AFTER STOP USING THESE MEDICINES COMBINED DOES MENSTRUAL PERIOD USUALLY RETURN TO NORMAL? Secondly: WHAT CAN I EXPECT REGARDING MY FERTILITY IN THE FUTURE?
Thanks for your time.

I strongly suggest that you consult your gynaecologist to get answers to your questions, as he/she will have to examine you and evaluate blood tests, to give you correct answers.