Question

Menstrual pains

Hi there,

I just finished my menstrual cycle last week Friday. I had severe pains in my abdominal area, back and legs. Sunday I had some more spotting and since yesterday the pain I had during my menstrual cycle is back, at stages actually numbing my legs and causing pain on my old c-section scar (my daughter is 19 months of age), wich is also red and swollen, but not sore to the touch.

I''m going for my yearly check up on 22 October 2012 and they cant fit me in sooner.

What could this be and should I try and seek medical attention earlier or should I just wait for my scheduled appointment?

It could be an infection. If you are still having the pains, I would suggest that you see your GP. If they have settled, wait for your appointment.

2

Forget to mention that I also have a ''heavy'' feeling in my lower abdominal area/womb since yesterday.