Posted by: Jess | 2010-02-06

Menstrual pad

hi Doc

I can' t wear tampons because i am susceptible to UTIs, so i have to wear pads - but i' m worried because i want to start gym classes and i fear people will be able to see the pad through my tracksuit pants!!! Do you know of any that are very absorbent and not noticeable??

Dear Jess

Please explore pharmacy for product that will suit your needs.

Posted by: Lady | 2010-02-07

I like using the Always pads, they are quite thin and very absorbent, I wear them to gym without having any problems :) In the beginning of my cycle I wear the " light"  ones and in the middle of my cycle I use the " normal"  ones which a longer than the light ones but as thin. It all depends how strong your flow is, they have different types for the different flow, but they are all very good for me :)

Reply to Lady
Posted by: Sanet | 2010-02-06

You do get the thinner pads you know. :) Way much more comfortable and more reliable. You can put some in your bag to take with you

Reply to Sanet