Question
Posted by: joan | 2008/11/17

menstrual irre

My period is always five days difference each month its not always on the same dates each month. what can i do to help myself. does it matter when it comes to fertilitly

Dear Joan

This may not necessarily imply an ovulation or fertility problem but when attempting to conceive I would suggest that you start early with ovulation monitoring by means of the urine LH Testing Kit such as Clearplan as this will assist not only in establishing your ovulation pattern but also to confirm whether ovulation in deed is likely to occur or is occurring.