Question
Posted by: Chicky | 2008/10/06

Menstrual Cycle,Triphasil,hairy tummmy?

am 20years old and have started using Triphasil because I am quite hairy on my tummy and want to reduce it. its been my 1st time and Im at the end of my 1st batch. NorMALLy I have an exact 28 day cycle i.e. I get period on day 1 and then 28 days later I get period again.
How will that change now?

Should I continue the pill, as the only reason Im on it is due to ' hairyness'  other than that my period is very regular. If I stop the pill after this month, will my 28day cycle return? so confused...
thank you

You should have a period somewhere in the red pill area. You should be investigated for the hairiness. the Pill is not always the answer and Triphasil is not the best Pill to use for this.