Question
Posted by: tikky | 2009/09/30

menstrual cycles

I have a 28 day cycle and would like to know when during the cycle can i start having menstrual signs, am on day 29, whereby i should start with my periods but what puzzles me is that i only started having period cramps today. Is it normal, or maybe my cycle is changing? When exactly shoul i have had signs except on the expected day of periods?

Dear Tikky

Occasionally a day or two differences even though you have had previously regular cycles can be accepted as normal. The menstrual cycle is based on the Luna cycle and sometimes the dates may vary according to the memo Gregorian calendar.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim