Question
Posted by: AN | 2011/10/18

Menstrual cycle

i started having minimal brown discharge on Monday 10 Oct, had intercoarse on Thursday, then started having red blood (full period) on Friday 14 Oct. i am not sure from when to start counting day 1 of my cycle? Monday or Friday? how will i know when i am supposed to ovulate?

I am trying to conceive, have come of Yamin for 8 months now and nothing has happened yet.

I have had regular periods from coming of the pill, the regular 3 to 4 days, and my period has gone back to a 31 to 32 day cycle, as it was before i started on the Pill. i was on the pill for 9 years.

please help?

You should ovulate around Day 16 -18 of your cycle. Count from the first day of red blood.

3

Posted by: Lerato Lesese | 2011/10/21

Having weird feelings in my stomach after sex, M few days away to my periods? What is the problem?

Reply to Lerato Lesese
Posted by: fiesta | 2011/10/18

Day one - so friday, count 14 days. I googled it a few times. You can also purchase an ovulation test from clicks.

Reply to fiesta