Question
Posted by: sus | 2011/08/09

menstrual cycle

I had my 4th son approx 1 year ago, afterwhich I immediately used DEPO as a contraceptive, like I''ve always done in the past, I became moody and overwight and decided to leave the DEPO for Triphasil, but I didn''t want to use the Triphasil until my own menstrual cycle had started on its own, it''s now been almost 5 months since I''ve left the DEPO and my menstrual cycle hasn''t started yet??? I''m 33 years old, what could be the problem???

It can take up to a year for periods to come back after stopping Depo. Start the Triphasil after checking a pregnancy test.

2

Posted by: Bumite | 2011/08/10

Pls can a cerclage be placed at 8 weeks?

Reply to Bumite