Question

Menstrual cycle

since last Thursday night I' ve been experiencing breasts pains Saturday I started bleeding. But it was not heavy at all. It' s like a few drops of blood. Very light! The pains I' m experiencing inky breasts are/is very unusal I never experienced breasts pains before after or during menstruation... Cramps are mild. And it' s also the first I' m experience mild cramps everyday. ESP in the mornings. My breasts seems to be more sensitive at night... (I' m not wearing any bras even during the day) however my menstrual is 8days early too. My cycle last month was for 3days and then stopped it is normally 5/6 days... Plus I experienced cramping before my menstrual. That too is not normal for me. I would normally experience cramping the very first day of my cycle... What is causing all of this? Been diagnoses with pcos with possible endo in this year not sure if it went away have not been for a check up ever since... I decided to stop the pill. I normally excercise but since Saturday i stopped as I experience very bad pains. And later the afternoon I had bleeding..

Kind Regards...

This could all be related to the PCOS. It does not just go away.Preganancy with an implantation bleed is also a possibility, but you will really need a full assessment to see what the problem is.

1