Posted by: Uninformed | 2009-03-18

Menstrual cycle

I don' t know how it works. How long after I had my period do I ovulate? Please tell me how the cycle works

Dear Uniformed

It is very difficult to answer the question as to when one ovulates, it all depends on whether one has a regular menstrual cycle or the number days the cycle then is. If one has a regular 28 day cycle the most common day of ovulation would be day 14 which means 14 days from the start of the menstrual period.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

Posted by: wetta | 2009-03-21

If you have a 28 day cycle you will probly ovulate 12-15 day s later Go on the net and tipe in ovulation calander it will ask you for your first day of your last period and the computer will work it out for you.

Reply to wetta