Question
Posted by: christina | 2009/10/08

menstrinual problem

I am 23, my problem is irregular,it is not normal blood, they are something like mucus and is only 2 days and they make me feel dizzy, sometimes like i will colapse. i went to the nearest clinic they say there is lot of blood on my body, i was thinking of donating blood so i dont know if this is safe.

Hallo Christina
I don't think the problem is really blood related, but rather a problem of the womb. I think you should see a gynecologist for an examination and some blood tests to see if you have a hormonal inbalance. Your GP or outpatients doctor can refer you to a gyne.