Question
Posted by: sandy | 2011/02/14

menses

Hi there, I hope someone can give me some advice,

I am worried about my periods. I had my period on the 28th of jan till the 2nd of feb just like it was supposed to be. then on the 5th of feb i had very bad pains in my sides and a numb lpwer back pain i could barly walk straight with this back pian when i woke up the 6 feb i found that i was bleeding during the night but it did stop by morning and i had no more pain so i just let it go then the monday night same thing hapened with the pain and woke up on theusday morning to find exactly the same thing i had the pains again on wednesday evening but found little spotting thursday and it was dark like brownish in color. Saturday morning i woke up just to find myself soaked in blood took a bath and it stopped again i had i few episodes of pain during saturday and sunday with no bleeding and each lasting about 30-40minutes.

I have also seen that when i just get aroused that i get bad pain and then bleed a bit and even after intercourse wich i had once because of the pain and bleeding.

i am 22 yrs old, i am on tripasil and drink it everyday the same time. Please help. should i have any concernes or will this blow over.

Thanks in advance

Hallo Sandy
Please see your GP or gyne for an examination. You may have an infection of the cervix or womb causing the bleeding. It does not sound like a hormonal imbalance to me.

1
Posted by: cYBERDOC | 2011/02/14

Hallo Sandy

Reply to cYBERDOC