Posted by: shona | 2012-09-10

mens sexuality

Dear Doctor
How do you explain to a young girl of 20, that all men are not running around like dogs on heat. She has this perception and I cannot seem to clear it. She is still a virgin and looking for a very decent guy that wont look at porn, wont stare at other woman, will just desire her and give his whole heart and soul to her. I know there are men out there like that, but how do I get this message through to her. she has the idea, that all men, want to look at porn, all men will stare at another woman that is showing some flesh, etc etc.

Dear Shona,

It appears you have tried to explain this to her. It is probable that it will take her actually experiencing meeting and socialising with men who do not reinforce her particularly one sided perception of men to shift her opinion. This is a matter that goes beyond presenting a logical argument and lies in the realm of experience.

Posted by: Sosa | 2012-09-24

S.Amdt. 3564 To make sure the President Cabinet Members all White House Senior staff and Congressional Committee and Leadership Staff are purchasing heatlh insurance through the heatlh insurance exchanges established by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. VOTES .Yea: 3 Democrats / 40 RepublicansNay:56 Democrats / 0 Republicans(do as I say not as I do) Looks like the Democrats don''t even want there own bill, but wants to force every American to have it .

Reply to Sosa