Question
Posted by: Rina | 2011/06/30

Menopouse

Hallo Dr..I am 46 years old. about three month a go I was very regular with my periods, but signs then I did have hotflashes and nigth sweats..just not regular periods any more.. I do take a herbal product from herbalife named tang kei that is helping with hotflashes and the night sweats. Should I be worried or is it a sign of early menopause and can I still fall pregnant?

If you are having periods, it is possible to fall pregnant. With menopause, you should start missing periods till they stop completely. If you are having periods more than once a month, this is not normal and you should see a doctor.