Question
Posted by: marna | 2010/03/17

menopouse

I''m 42 years old lately I''m very moody get agressive for the slitest thing. I also have pain in my legs at night . Am i im my menopouse or what''s going on with me.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Marna, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult your family practitioner so that he or she can perform a full medical examination and take some bloods to find out the cause of the changes you have noted. Menopause and pre menopause can definitely cause one to have weird mood swings but I still think it is a good idea to confirm the cause of all of your new symptoms.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/03/18

Hi Marna, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert