Question
Posted by: Lynette Venter | 2011/10/17

Menopause medication

I have just started on a low dosage of Premarin. It does not help for my hot flushes. I do not wish to take a stronger dosage. Can I safely use Menoclove and/or Menograin with the Premarin. What would be the difference between Premarin and Estrofem. I am a little worried about the breast cancer risk of HRT

I would not suggest that you use Menoclove/menograin together with HRT. You need to give the premarin a few weeks at least to start working. Premarin and Estrofem are differnt types of oestrogen. It may be that the one will help where the other has not.

1