Question
Posted by: Trisha | 2011/09/13

Menopause, HRT and others

I am in menopause, sonar showed my left ovary has passed on. I''m 46. I am a menopause monster. I had Mirena inserted in December and it migrated, was removed a week ago. I stopped bleeding thank goodness. I am on Angeliq for nearly 2 years. I wish to know how far it is to go before menopause is kind of over? I want to only be on one product. I am on 10mg Lexamil per day. I am on the Angeliq. I am advised to take Primera Plus and Menacal. What other calcium supplements do you recommend? I am asthmatic and have taken steriods all my life so I know it is important. My gynae is away for 2 months and I really want to know what you think. Pap and check ups were all clear.

Apart from the Angelique and the calcium supplements, I am not sure why you need anything else. The calcium supplement you are taking is fine.Menopausal symptoms vary from person to person. Some have a few months worth, in others it goes on for years. There is no way of predicting.

1