Question
Posted by: al | 2010/10/14

Menopause and pregnancy

My question is- My wife is about 52 now, and has stopped menstruating at about the age of 40. Can she still fall pregnant. Is it safe to have sexwithout a condom and without the risk of her falling pregnant.The medication she currently uses is for High Blood and Choleterol.

Hallo Al
She can go to her gyne and they can check with a sonar of her ovaries whether she is still ovulating. They can also do a blood test to determine whether she is in her menopause or not yet. Until your have confirmation it is better to continue using contraceptive.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/14

Hallo Al