Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2010-02-15

Menopause and Glandular Fever

Oestradiol less than 37, FSH 41.0, LH 11.0.They say it could be the pill that did this.What are the chances?I' m 44.On Cymbalta so no real flushes/nite sweats but yes to all other meno signs.If pill do u just leave it to regulate or also get Angeliq? What do they mean one hormone so low and one so high? Have gfever re-activ.How long do you wait before u can xcercise safely?Is this why I am so out of control irritable???
Tx

hallo Cindy
It is difficult for me to give you straight answers as hormone levels fluctuate depending on where you are in your cycle. Are you still menstruating? What pill did you use?
If you have fever, sore muscles, or feel short of breath when exerting yourself, you should not exercise.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-15

hallo Cindy

Reply to cyberdoc