Posted by: Mel | 2013-01-07

Please help as I think I am in denial. I just turned 39 now in Dec. I am diabetic on Insulin. For some time now I have been having night sweats and hot flushes like crazy, I even cut my hair very short and still sweat terribly. I must go to bed with a towel and whole night I must just wipe. Anyway my period also started 2 days before the time this month, I had to start on Tuesday 01/01/13 (red pill area) I started on Sunday 31/12/12 and it was quite heavy as well and it lasted till Saturday 05/01/13. I went to the chemist and they recommended Phyto Soya. My doc is still on leave and will only be able to see her from the 14th. Please do tell me am I going through early menopause or could it be the diabetes.

Even if you were reaching menopause you should not have symptoms on the Pill. I would suggest that you have your thyroid function checked.