Question
Posted by: Ina | 2012/10/20

Menopause

I am on HRT since I was 26 yrs old. Had a total historectomy at 25. Will I still go thru menopause. I am 52 yrs now and havent experienced any simptoms?? yet ..i think??? I am also being treated for Fibromyalga and taking Toplep(topirymate) and molipaxin (antidepressant) and Deselex ( antihistamin) for that. Is all of this meds helping that I didn''t know when I went through Meno???...Nearly all of my " class" mates already went through it .

hope to hear from u soon.

If you had your uterus and ovaries removed at 25 (I presume you did if you were put on HRT), then you went through menopause at that time. Menopause is when the ovaries stop working, whether from age or because they were removed.

1