Question
Posted by: Sylvia Nel | 2012-09-20

menopause

I''m 55 and menopausal and lately been feeling very bloated especially in the afternoon! What can I use to feel better!
I drink a multi vitamin and caltrate plus everyday?

Bloating is probably not related to the menopause. Maybe you have spastic colon. You could try diet modification.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-09-28

Posted by: caren | 2012-09-20

Hi Sylvia,

I have been Menopausal for +-6 yrs now, i am 50, i am on HRTs but i found i was still not feeling 100 percent, i found a product at Dischem called Primeve Plus ( evening primrose oil combination supplement) its for menopause and pms, i have been taking it for almost a year now, it has stopped my hot flushes and has made me more energetic, my daughter is also taking them she is 27yrs it has helped her during her monthly cycles and has made her calmer during the month.

Reply to caren