Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2012/08/08

menopause?

Hi Dr
Could I be starting menopause or pre menopause. I am almost 46 and feel like I am going crazy. I am under some stress at the moment - work, kids, finances - nothing different to the everyday but i am so emotional - i have terrible mood swings and feel tearful all the time. I am over reacting to situations. I am taking a natural remedy (Manna menopause support) which is helping with the hot flushes (My face is so hot all the time)

Do you think I need to have blood tests or a check up or is this just how it is meant to be and I have to deal with it?

These could be related to menopause or to your stress factors. If your periods are abnormal, menopause is likely.

1