Question
Posted by: DeeDee | 2012-06-06

Menopause?

It''''s happened a couple of times but yesterday was really bad. I have a household of 7. I am 45. When I have to buy groceries weekly I try to get my husband to do it or i just buy the necessary until I just HAVE to go. Our weekly groc. comes to about R2200.00 - mother jokes that if she paid that for weekly groc. she''''d also get a fit. But money is not an issue.

I start getting extremely irritated, then i start sweating at the back of my neck in my hairline, then i feel out of breath, then i get this stabbing pain in my lung (below my breast on the left).

I have on occasion just left my trolley and gone home.

I stand at the till wanting to die, feeling like I just HAVE to get out of here I''''m going to loose it soon.

I walk fast with the trolley and then pay 2 guys just to load the stuff in the car. I drive home like a maniac.

Once home and in my room i start to relax.

What the hell is this?

Some of this may be due to menopause. You can have your hormone levels checked to assess.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-06-12