Question
Posted by: roline | 2011/11/10

menopause?

We tried for 4 years to fall pregnant - with 2 AI''s - and several hormone treatments. Eventually, after almost giving up, I fell pregnant and had a beautifull baby boy - at the age of 40. 9 months after his birth I fell pregnant again, but lost the baby at 10 weeks. Had a D& C - this was in April 2011. Since then, I had 3 periods (which did not feel like " real"  periiods) and now for the last 3 months...nothing! My dr put me on provera for 5 days and then fertomid (2 tablets a day). But still no period. Could I ask YOUR opinion of what you think could be the problem? can it be ovarian cancer? early menopause?

This is not how ovarian cancer presents.
You are now about 42, is that correct? Menopause can occur at this age. You can do blood hormone loevels to check this.

1