Question
Posted by: Lynne | 2011/11/07

Menopause

Hello, I am 51 years and in the throes of menopause/hotflushes etc. I do not take anything and would prefer not to. I can cope with it all except I am experiencing a of pain during intercourse. I know this can be due to dryness but want to make sure. I am only sore further up in my vagina and it almost feels as if the walls are kind of stuck together way up there, there is just one particular spot that is really painful.. Using lubricants does not help at all. I had a gynae exam about 7 months ago and all was okay then. Is this normal???

This is very common during menopause and is usually due to drfyness.
You could use Premarin cream twice a week.

1