Posted by: Glyn | 2011-10-05

Has it been medically proven that it is best to go through menopause naturally without taking any interventions (either prescribed or bio-identicals). In other words, If I am not suffering from any severe symptoms of menopause (night sweats, yes, but they aren''t unbearable), is it best to go through it without any intervention?

Yes, it is more natural to experience the menopause without any medical intervention. Hormone replacement therapy has a place but can also cause side effects of which breast cancer is the biggest concern. I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination to determine if HRT's are necessary in your case.

Posted by: Glyn | 2011-10-05

Sorry, forgot to mention that I am 52 and that I haven''t had a hysterectomy....

Reply to Glyn