Question
Posted by: SYLVIA | 2011-08-12

MENOPAUSE

When does a woman''s menopause start?

Not a psychiatric question, and you should ask my colleague in H24, Cyberdoc. The actual age at which menopause starts in a particular woman varies, fairly widely, in my experience.

3

Posted by: ann | 2011-08-12

If you asking around what age could be anything from 35 to 55 60. Usually thought betwee 45 and 55.

Many women feel out of sorts, irritable, angry. Strange as their hormones fluctuate some women may experience very unpleasant symptoms like hot flashes, fatigue etc.

Other women seem to breeze through with absolutely no negative experiences or side effects.

It could be likened a bit to adolescence.

It is also known as change of life. One''s life certainly does change. Usually for the better.

Try and get hold of Dr. Christianne Northrupp''s book The Wisdom of Menopause.

Reply to ann
Posted by: Obvious | 2011-08-12

When ovulation begins to slow down

Reply to Obvious