Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2011-04-03

Menopause

I was on Estrofem 1mg got a discharge gynae put me on Premarin but looking at the pamphlet premarin 0.685 is so intimidating.

Which is the best form of HRT or the normal of them all

I am 56 had hystorectomy at 43 still have overies but think they must be be the size of raisins by now get very depressed and mood swings, irritible not a lot of hot flushes perhaps 1 or 2 at night

Really confused

Expert ImagePharmacist

The warnings in these pamphlets are meant form medical professionals and you shouldn't break your head over that. See if there isn't a patient information section attached to the pamphlet.

Most HRT's does hold an element of risk and Premarin is one of the MOST commonly used.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-04-04

Reply to pharmacist