Question
Posted by: Adri van Deventer | 2009-11-26

Menopause

I had terrible headache lately, my question can that be part of menopause. Get hot flashes for 3 months about 10 times a day specially at night. I am taking natural tabletts at the moment.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

yes it could be from menopause, but at the same time you need to check your blood pressure (can be elevated with hormonal change as well). The tablets you are using might not be working that effective if you still are getting flushes. consider visiting a natural practitioner to get to the bottom of the flushes and head aches.

Dr Debbie