Question
Posted by: SHELL | 2009/11/16

MENOPAUSE????

Hi there, Please help me.
I recently went for a Menopause screen, as I was experiencing 22 of the know 35 symptons of menopause (accordingl to information I got off the internet.(Im a 42 yrs ), the screen came back negitive? So now what? I had a hystrectomy in 2005.I went for a scan and mammogram in July, but I still have extremly sore breast, among many other systoms, I though I was going through Menopause> > >  what else can this be??

Hallo Shell
Most of the so called "menopausal" symptoms women actually have in the pre-menopausal period and this you can have even when the hormonal levels in the blood still seems "normal" Menopause is a moment in time when the ovaries stop ovulating and the symptoms can be there before and after this moment. If your mammogram and scan were normal - try taking Vit B 6 100 mg per day for a week or so and then 50 mg per day. You can also rub your breasts with Voltaren gel.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/16

Hallo Shell
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc