Posted by: Debbie | 2009-04-15

hi there i was watching Oprah last night and she was talking about menopause. I have done reseach this morning and i have all the symptoms. Could it not be that i dont suffer from depression but from either too much or too little of the 3 chemical in the uteruis. I am 31 years old and i just feel drained and sick all the time. i am not interested in sex or my kids or husband i can bearly get through a day at work. What do you suggest am i too young?

i do suspect that you are far too young to be going through menopause. your best bet is to go to the doctor and ask for a full check-up and blood test to confirm whether your symptoms are from hormones, blood-pressure, imbalances or low serotonin. if it is none of these, than your doctor will advise you on any other psychological / environmental factors that may lead to these symptoms.

All my best!