Question
Posted by: spokie | 2008/09/01

menopause

Hallo doc

I am always tired for the past year now and now I have night sweats for the past month. My period always comes on day 26 en last only for 2 to 3 days. When it starts there’ s a lot for ' n few minutes then it’ s gone for the rest of the day and it carries on like that for 2 - 3 days. I am 37, can this maybe have something to do with menopause.? I am also very irritated.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

You are a bit young for menopause and this would usually give you irregular periods, rather than what you decsribe. People vary and it may just be normal for you.