Question
Posted by: Youngster | 2008/06/25

meno of what

Gynae Doc please help. I'm 28 years old been struggling to fall pregnant with first child for the last almost 5 years. I've been experiencing hot flushes and irregular periods for the last 3 years now. Went to Gynea and he's conclusion was that it is menopause can this be true I'm so young no kids. Please help me I really need advice. I've also been on clomid for 3 cycles by which I had 3 to 4 follicles every cycle. but no pregnancy.

Premature menopause happens in about 1% of women. You need a second opinion to confirm this because of the far-reaching consequences of the diagnosis.

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/25

Post your question on the "infertility" forum as well, there are ladies who might be able to advise as well.

Reply to LL