Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2010/02/15

Meno and Glandular Fever (pse see other post below first Cyb)

Hi Cyberdoc

I asked you about the blood test for meno further down (post 4828). What I did not tell you is that I was on Yasmin (a year and bleeding all over the show), they gave me Primolut to stop it.Did blood test. Said its meno. Gynae disagreed. Waited 21 days &  bled a bit. Started to bleed again on day 21 heavily and they said wait another 21 days to re-test on 3 Mar .What do you think chances are its meno or Yasmin did not agree with me???

Hallo Cindy
If you have been off the Yasmin for 2 months the results should now show the actual hormone levels - rather test again on 3 March?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/15

Hallo Cindy

Reply to cyberdoc