Posted by: Bettie | 2009-02-25

I have menieres disease. I used to take Stugeron Forte, but cannot find it. According to the pharmacist at Clicks, it is no longer available and the replacement is Sandoz Cinnarizine. It does not help me. What else can I use or is Stugeron Forte still available and where can I buy?

Hallo Bettie,
Stugeron and Cinnerazine is the same thing, the Sandoz brand is just a generic and the forte is a 75 mg whereas the normal cinnerazine is usually 25 mg. Ask around at other pharmacies, the company may just have a shortage in production and other pharmacies may have some in stock still

Posted by: Bettie | 2009-02-27

Thanx. Will do. Regards

Reply to Bettie