Posted by: Bettie | 2009/02/25


I have menieres disease. I used to take Stugeron Forte, but cannot find it. According to the pharmacist at Clicks, it is no longer available and the replacement is Sandoz Cinnarizine. It does not help me. What else can I use or is Stugeron Forte still available and where can I buy?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hallo Bettie,
Stugeron and Cinnerazine is the same thing, the Sandoz brand is just a generic and the forte is a 75 mg whereas the normal cinnerazine is usually 25 mg. Ask around at other pharmacies, the company may just have a shortage in production and other pharmacies may have some in stock still
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Bettie | 2009/02/27

Thanx. Will do. Regards

Reply to Bettie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.