hi, my brother has just recentely been diagnosed with bactarial menengitis and i have been in contact with him a lot. wwe dont know how he could' ve gotten it. I am now experiencing headaches, nause and stiffness on my neck. could it be possible that I might have been contaminated or is it just im my head?

It is very important that you consult your doctor immediately to have a lumber punchure done, to rule out meningitis. It will depend on the type of bacterial meningitis if it is contageous or not.

I' m no doctor but I would definitely suggest you get yourself checked out by a doctor, today if possible, since it is weekend tomorrow! As far as I know bacterial meningitis is the more dangerous type of meningitis. Your symptoms do sound like the symptoms described for meningitis.

I hope your brother recovers soon and that you are ok!