Question
Posted by: Louisa | 2010-03-23

Meneire syndrome

I was in hospital last week with the meneire syndrome. Will this happen again how long is the time between attacks and how do i know if i am curred. I did test my glucose levels and it was 6. I struggled to see on the computer that is why i thought it was my sugar that was the problem and then i had an attack last Monday. It was so severe that i was vomiting for hours. I also work far from home. What is the beginning symptoms of it because I was fine the morning i just started fainting at work and vomiting. I am nausea from last week and still get headaches and sometimes it feels that my blood pressure is down. In the hospital my blood pressure was 47 over 80. Please help.

Louisa

Please refer to the following link for detailed information about the symptoms and treatment for Meniere's Disease: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9ni%C3%A8re%27s_disease