Question
Posted by: Confused wife | 2013/02/01

Men things???Need clarification

Hi All. I need some clarification on the topic of men''s underwear and marks. Please dont get me wrong, I am not paranoid or crazy, but by accident saw some streaks on the front of the inside of my hubby''s black underwear. Looks like fine streaks of semen. Not sure what to think as we have''nt had action for 2wks. Must add that I am pregnant, and uncomfortable at this stage. Is he cheating or is this leakage from not being active, is this normal? Dont want to jump to conclusions, but dont want to be ignorant as well. Please advise from a man''s point of view.

24
Posted by: Leila | 2013/02/06

Boer, you value my input, dont you? :-)

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Boer | 2013/02/05

Ja en my response slat die spyker op die kop goose, Leila sal dit net nie fokken erken nie!!

Reply to Boer
Posted by: Leila | 2013/02/05

And the response from DH is right too....

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Leila | 2013/02/05

Amasi, yoh you''r spot on! I agree with whatever you said. You said wise words.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/02/05

Confused Wife
DH has said it all. For your next step check what Brandon said.

It can be pee, deep erection which may rarely leave small secretion. Or after touching himself there could be some leftover.

You asked for opinion of men but you choose to go with that of a woman who is telling you to search for a white elephant
So stop sweating and wash the damn thing as you normally do.

1cy301

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Boer | 2013/02/04

Exacalty DH!!

En nog ''n ding jal ulle Goosies, skommel issie ''n fokken sonde nie, die arme man voel seker net so kak en dalk bietjies bang om sy uncomfortably pregnant vrou te spyker uit respek vir haar en omdat sy reeds so fokken uncomfortable is en seker in sy arme donnerse ore kerm oor hoe kak uncomfortable sy is!!

Maar nee julle luister mos nie na fokken reason nie, julle fok net aan met julle donnerse paranioa en hoe kak alle mans is, insluitend die arme etter wat julle getrou het!

Reply to Boer
Posted by: Big C | 2013/02/04

Yay DH you go boy...oh yes and girls when you ask does my bum look big in these jeans...no matter the answer it probably does.

Reply to Big C
Posted by: DH | 2013/02/04

Ou boer, die fokken skaap kop ''Confused wife se die volgende

" Please advise from a man''''s point of view. " 

Dan dink sy dat Pamela al die antwoorde het.

''Men do not as a rule "  wipe"  themselves after urinating so it could just be the last drop leaving a mark. " 

G''n wonder hulle mans dink hulle is altwee idioote. Die een vra n vraag van n man se oogpunt en raak de moer in as n man sy oogpunt gee, die ander se mans weet nie hoe om hulle af te vee nie en dink sy is dan moer slim daaroor.

Cunfused wfie, Pamela - you are the reason why men sleep around and get divorced - you are both self rightious morons who ask questions when you have your minds already made up as to what the answers are. You represent the typical wife: ''a b1tch who wants to listen to her own voice all day long and who believes she has all the answers" 

Don''t think that your men keep quiet when you ask a question or have your say because they think hat you are super clever, to the contrary, they keep quiet because the only thing that they are thinking is this " F*ck you, do as you please, you''re going to anyway'' they then just smile and go " Yes, dear''

Let me teach you some male talk " Yes dear"  means " F*ck you, but I don''t feel like getting ear ache from listing to your b1tchi1g" 

Reply to DH
Posted by: Boer | 2013/02/04

Met so ''n kak houding sal ek nie verbaas wees as die man besig is om jou te verneuk nie!

Al wat jy dink en voor jou sien Confused Wife, is CHEATING, so nuffings we manne here vertels for you, you lwill istens to. You already finks all we ouens is cheetahs.

In place of him commings in his rollies let him commings in your bek and den you sluk it alles op.

Reply to Boer
Posted by: Confused wife | 2013/02/04

Thanks Pamela, would appreciate it. You''ve been giving some sensible replies an reassurance. Not sure abt the cheating thing, but with men, you only trust them as far as you can see them. LOL Website will be useful thanks.

Reply to Confused wife
Posted by: Pamela | 2013/02/03

Confused Wife...Yes this 6th sense of ours plays havoc in our lives sometimes, but unfortunately it is so often correct.

Your main concern is: " Is he cheating?"  There are many websites on this subject - some of them are pure humour (cant fathom what''s so humorous about cheating!) but some websites make very good reading. Maybe look them up. I''ve been exactly where you are and quite honestly streaks in hubbies underwear is not one of the signs of cheating.

Men do not as a rule " wipe"  themselves after urinating so it could just be the last drop leaving a mark. Dont stress youself out too much. Keep calm for your unborn babies sake and look after yourself. Oh, I''ll see if I can find that website I found very helpful and get back to you if you like.

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: DH | 2013/02/02

Ai tog, ok, I give up.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Confused wife | 2013/02/02

@ Pamela, tks for your replies. Sorry that you had to be rocked and rolled on this post. I still have my suspicions, as we as women have been given a 6th sense, the good Lord knows why he gave it to us....@ the guys, gee have some sympathy with us women. I was just asking you guys to comment from a man''s point of view as you guys will know what is normal with men and what''s not. But this whole thing has gone bent out of shape. So, here''s the deal, I will be doing my further investigations. And yes, I dont expect you guys to know what a pregnant woman feels like, but you know if a man wants it he will initiate it and that was not forthcoming, so, I am not the only person to blame. At least I have a valid reason. @DH I dont appreciate being called stupid when I have genuine reason for concern, then we have to conclude that everyone posting with concerns here are stupid and that unfortunately has to include you as you are quite the busy bee on the forum. So either offer genuine advice guys or keep your boyish comments to yourself. After all we all have feelings, I think???

Reply to Confused wife
Posted by: Boer | 2013/02/01

Foktog vroumens Paameela, it are not like we just skiet kom all over our rollies and pull thems up, nadat you cleaned there are is still a little wat lek out of the mans tollie!

Reply to Boer
Posted by: DH | 2013/02/01

@Pamela - great, bye bye.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Pamela | 2013/02/01

DH,
A wet dream would leave more than streak marks. Anyway I doubt if this guy sleeps in his under-rods.
Prostate? Hence asking the question I suggested.
Masturbation? Do you guys actually mess your under-rods when doing this? Sies man!
Knobbing around? For sure he would hide the evidence.

Anyway as usual youve gone off topic again. While immediate family is also my #1 I dont go on and on about my husband, 3 daughters and 2 sons ad infinitum and I have no desire to engage in a one on one with you. Over and out.

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: .... | 2013/02/01

Well it could be from mastubation, do u have a reason not to trust him?

Reply to ....
Posted by: DH | 2013/02/01

Pamela - come come, don''t be coy, it is quite normal to have skid marks, and all sorts of other marks. I have two daughters and I help a fair bit with the washing. Women are human just like men and our bodies have the same failings when it comes to leaking orifices, etc.

Reply to DH
Posted by: DH | 2013/02/01

Now for a sensible answer. There could be numerous reasons:

If he is a really faithful yet horny sort then it might be from having a wet dream.

If he is older he may have proste problems which could cause leakage.

If he is the average horny guy who doesn''t screw around but needs to get relief then it would be from mastrubation.

I realy doubt that he would be knobbing around because he would be very careful to hide the evidence.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Pamela | 2013/02/01

DH, are you suffering a sense of humour failure today?
FYI I dont have skidmarks and stuff. If I ever did I would have an explanation for them and if there was no explanation I would be at the gynae pronto.
I sometimes wonder if you need to get a life too btw!

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: DH | 2013/02/01

My G0d, imagine if he did the washing and asked you about your skidmarks n stuff, get a life!

Reply to DH
Posted by: Pamela | 2013/02/01

Concerned wife....Say this to him :-
" I was sorting the laundry the other day and couldnt help noticing these marks on your under-rods. I am concerned that it could be a serious medical problem and if you have no reasonable explanation for it perhaps we should go to a Urologist and have your prostate checked out" .

You must watch his reaction very carefully, find out what he has to say for himself and also see if you notice these marks again.

If all else fails then take his rods to the laboratory for analyses. LOL.

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Boer | 2013/02/01

Met ''n swanger vrou en na 2 weke is jou man seker self baie lus dat hy sit en stoutgat prentjies loer en draad trek, die dat hy kom streepe op sy jocks het.

Vrou al is jy uncomfortable is daar mos niks vat met jou hande and mond nie, speel met sy Mnr. and gee die arme knaap ''n bj so af en toe!!

Reply to Boer
Posted by: Brendan | 2013/02/01

If your husband is not cheating yet, he surely will be soon if you carry on like this. Stop being stupid and concentrate on the things that matter in life!

Reply to Brendan