Question
Posted by: anon | 2012/08/04

men shaving pubes

My husband has started trimming his pubes, he shaved completely, of which I told him I dont like it, but I notice he continues to trim his pubes, I think that this is a bit feminine, what is ther norm, do real men shave their pubes, because I see this as a thing for gay men

There are men who trim /shave for hygienic reasons. Some do it because they feel it is neater and others do it because they believe it lessens sweating and thus skin irritations. Some find that their underpants cause chafing and then ingrowing hair causes discomfort. Luckily being a real man does not depend on the length or number of hair a man has! So perhaps you must change your opinion and look beyond pubic hair. Deidre - SASHA

14
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/18

Start sugaring yourself for a pathway to permanency. My wife wants me to be permanently hairless and between sugaring, plucking, and hair inhibitor cream her wish is coming true.

Posted by: Cool Gal | 2012/08/07

Lol...Girlfriend my boyfriend introduced me to the industry... Woow Its A great feeling(''during sex'') i am telling you, try it, you will never stop shaving too. IT''''s not a gayish thing at all..

Reply to Cool Gal
Posted by: BEAUTY | 2012/08/06

mayb someone told him its looks nice when is shaved. who knws?

Reply to BEAUTY
Posted by: Lina | 2012/08/06

My husband started shaving when he started cheating on me. Aparantly is makes them look bigger.

Reply to Lina
Posted by: Anton | 2012/08/06

Wake up lady...you must be one of those old fashion type. To me it is a sign that you do not give your man what he needs. Go with the flow and enjoy every moment of it.

Reply to Anton
Posted by: Karin | 2012/08/06

My husband does it because he feels that if I can take the time to look good for him, he can do it for me. Nothing wrong with that, and doesn''t make him less of a man, and he IS a man.

Reply to Karin
Posted by: momof3 | 2012/08/06

WHERE HAVE THOSE MEN BEEN THAT DO NOT SHAVE.
My husband must shave. Its more hygienic and neater. not to mention that REAL WIVES venture down there

Reply to momof3
Posted by: Mousie | 2012/08/06

I like it when a man''s pubes are shaved.

Reply to Mousie
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/08/05

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: angel | 2012/08/04

the is nothing gay about it really

Reply to angel
Posted by: BEAUTY | 2012/08/04

TRUE THAT MAN MUST SHAVE FOR HYGHIEN WISE. I ALSO INTRODUCE MY MAN TO THAT AND IT LOOKS WOW. U MUST WAKE UP GAL.....

Reply to BEAUTY
Posted by: lee | 2012/08/04

Oh my god! where have you guys been? men shave these days I even introduced my man to the world of shaving ,I love my digg shaved.ther`s nothing gayish about this whole thing. lol

Reply to lee
Posted by: firefly | 2012/08/04

Not the province of gays anymore. It is great for hygiene, and makes the discomfort of pulling hairs something of the past. If you also go bald the intimacy is so much better. My girlfriend would not have it any other way, she loves it. So many men do it, it is not funny anymore. Get with the 21st centuy and manscape!

Reply to firefly
Posted by: a wife | 2012/08/04

It is a bit gay, he starts shaving his pubes, and admiring himself in the mirror, even masturbating, then you find him trying on your panties in front of the mirror, I bet if you watched him shave you would notice a nice erection present, it turns him on doing it, ask him, or catch him shaving and you will see I am right, you have 2 choices, either to get involved and help shave him, make yourself part of his fantasy, or have him thinking whatever he does while he gets into these weird things, I dont know what is happening to our men, but there is a definate feminity arising in our nation, I bet he watches porn, that is where these things come from, just read the forums and see how many men want to give another man oral sex, they dont even see this as gay, and if you even mention the gay word, they will get so upset with you, but tomorrow will be trimming and masturbating again

Reply to a wife