Question
Posted by: men please read!!! | 2009/11/13

MEN READ!!

hi there, if my man is watching porn that i dont know about is this good or bad? i know all men love doing or have done at some stage, but why?? and what if sex with me gets boring because the hardcore porn on his phone with 4somes is more exciting? we try and do everything but i cant help but think that he thinks about those college girl porn videos while we make love. If youre a guy and watch porn does it affect how you see you lady in bed??

sometimes porn can be used for fantasy and as a sex aid (it stimulates arousal). the best option, is to speak to your man about your issues concerning porn and ask him to address your questions. through communication you and your man can negotiate porn usage and its role in your relationship and during sex.

7
Posted by: gal | 2009/11/16

i dont beleive i will be comfortable watching my man get hard to a naked blonde girl being done from behind. Not my idea of how a true relationship should work. He said he is no longer watching it, i dint mind him watching i would too, BUT we make our own personal videos so i dont see the need to look at others? we make the most amazing videos, why would he want to watch OTHER naked women? i just dont get it, i dont get the urges to see other naked men? im EXTREMLY visual(just like a guy) i even watch OUR videos while maiing love and its INCREDIBLE! so i understand why men would watch porn but not if your lady is making plenty videos for you, with you, by herslef ect... i trust that he is no longer watching but i get upset when he hides his laptop and takes it with him everytime he leaves the house ect... whats on there i cant see? and if i ask him if i can see, i ask in a nice way i say ' '  baby im feeling a but insecure can i look at your laptop' '  he either gets angry or syas WITH PLEASURE BABY HERE, then he uses it against me when we fight ect... i just dont know what to do

Reply to gal
Posted by: Shadow | 2009/11/16

My wife and i watch porn together, its a turn on for both of us and we live out our fantasies with each other as well, there is nothing wrong with porn as long as there is a limit to it,

Reply to Shadow
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: jimbo | 2009/11/13

i
magine a husband and wife watching porn and the [actors][men]
are well hung like huge .....qeustion...what do you think his wife thinks ...especially if the husband is lacking in that department> >  or if the actress has a body of note and a pair of boobs to die for.....and the wife is rounded and flat....that will automatically start the mind asking qeustions like ....[ i wonder what it would be like to........]so if you are going to watch theses actors playing out there fantacies always remember the men and woman used are selected for there acids [size man][ body woman]bbut saying that if your sex life needs a boost ...well injoy the movie ...

Reply to jimbo
Posted by: me | 2009/11/13

women hide their bodies from men and create mystery. When men look at porn they get upset.

Reply to me
Posted by: visitor | 2009/11/13

porn doesn' t teach a man good technique - the women in the videos are paid to react the way they do. It is not out of genuine pleasure.

The only purpose that porn fulfils is to deceive men into thinking that they are studs in the bedroom as long as they are well endowed. That is very misguided.

Reply to visitor
Posted by: Guy | 2009/11/13

If men watch porn without their woman knowing I dont believe that it is a bad thing. Men watch porn for different reasons and not all men watch porn with the intension of comparing those woman to their woman. Some men even watch porn with their partners. Watching porn should be an experience enjoyed by both men and women. My view is that men watch porn to learn technique and to broaden their knowledge of sex so that that can please their woman. Its seems like you are insecure about your sex life with your partner, therefore your first step will be is to speak to him about it and let him know how it makes you feel. Maybe he can put your mind at ease. Another suggestion would be for you to watch porn with him so you can see his reaction and maybe you can explore and learn together thus taking your sex life to another level.

Reply to Guy