Posted by: Haartiess | 2009-02-17

Men, men, men, men

I can' t believe that 90% of the postings here are about men who are either cheaters or blood suckers - i think we should convert to being lesbians

Ah. But are you certain that no lesbian partner would ever cheat or suck blood ?

Posted by: haarties | 2009-02-18

ja - you are really funny
serious man - you and i were meant to be!!!

Reply to haarties
Posted by: Ja | 2009-02-18

I' m a real man and a serious lesbian as well!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-17

" Real Man" , I want YOU. Lol, no seriously!

Posted by: Real Man | 2009-02-17

It' s something that I can never get my head around. Why are you girls always attracted to the useless pieces of shit that masquerade as men ? They cheat on you, beat the crap out of you, threaten you, sponge off you leave you with an STD and at the end of the day you sit there and say, " Yes I know, but I love him " ? The good guys, home loving family supporting men who treat you girls like Queens are seen as boring. Hell what do you want ???

Reply to Real Man