Question
Posted by: Trosh | 2013-02-01

Men in our lives

Can you please share with me the worst thing that your man/boyfriend has ever done to you?

when we were about 25 and we were about to break up, i asked him what he wanted from me cos i could not understand why he was acting wired, he answered " Nywana"  I gave it to him, he dumped me anyway, fell pregnant and miscarried.

Now we are 37, pregnant with baby number 2 and he just dumped me. i am due in 6 weeks time, we are still not married, he has not paid the " damages"  of which he must do in two weeks time. we are very lucky to have tested HIV negative. he has 4 children with 4 different women outside and his mom is a BITCH and he dated a woman 6 yrs older than him and she one of the 4.

how worse can it get?

9
Posted by: ....... | 2013-02-01

I''m a man... Sorry to respond late... For a man to respect u... Just tell him from day 1 when u know ur in a relationship what r ur expectations, what u won''t tolerate and the dealbreakers...

If the man respects u, he will rememeber what is it that u expect of him, without him testing the waters and seeing how u will respond.. And u know what cut him off the minute he strays and break any of the dealbreakers and tell him straight that u told him..

The guy will go away still respecting u.. he will respect u 4ever

Reply to .......
Posted by: Bella | 2013-02-01

Yhooo sana uyanyamezela

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Ntate | 2013-02-01

No no Trosh, 12 years(Counting from the wired behaviour) is too long to in a relationship like that. Its neither good nor healthy for you, house in God''s creation did you make it through all those years?

Did he father the other 4 children while you were with him?

Reply to Ntate
Posted by: Trosh | 2013-02-01

@Pear, i hurts me too, that is why i still remember the words and the circumstances. u r correct, i cant be part of this anymore. this is abuse.

have a lovely weekend :)

Reply to Trosh
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013-02-01

I dont mean to judge Sweety, maybe yes i''ve never been in your shoes, perhaps bcos i''m too weak to let a man talk dirty to me no matter what i am to him. The mere fact he was too blunt and got away with it " when we were about 25 and we were about to break up, i asked him what he wanted from me cos i could not understand why he was acting wired, he answered "  NYWANA"  I gave it to him...that hurts me

In response on behalf of men...that gave him a way...if it''s not the same man then those lines indicate something about your self-esteem....

He is who is, you couldnt have changed the person in him, bt for u to be part of this i blame u! Cos God gave u the signs kudzalloo(accent)

My 2cents...

Have a Good weekend!

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: Rori | 2013-02-01

the problem lies with you...leave this idiot and you will open your chances to the many good men out there.

Reply to Rori
Posted by: Trosh | 2013-02-01

… .. if u r a man, please assist me with the question you have " And what does it take for a man to repect a woman?"  cos i always wonder what did i do that made him disrespect me to the level???

@Just me, dont get me wrong, i love me and my children. when i let go, he comes back with demands and threats like i am keeping him away from his children and his children needs him and and and his mom… .

i just want to know if there is someone who has been disrepected like me in this world or am i the worst?

Reply to Trosh
Posted by: Just me | 2013-02-01

I think you let him get away with it waaaaaaaaaay too long. He doesnt care / respect you for that matter.

Since he already dumped you ....move on and love yourself.

Reply to Just me
Posted by: ....... | 2013-02-01

Maybe the problem is with u. Do u think a man can just shit on any woman he respects. And what does it take for a man to repect a woman?

Reply to .......