Question
Posted by: Amanda | 2012-01-30

Men: Hypersensitive skin when shaving

My husband have a hyper sensitive skin and shaving is a nightmare. His skin is red and extremely painfull when he shave. He also get acne (bumps) on his neck that is verty painfull after shaving. The skin in his neck is itchy and sometimes there is like a watery something (sig) that is coming from the skin.
PLEASE help.

Amanda

I suggest that your husband consults a dermatologist, as it is possible that he needs an extended course of oral antibiotics. In the interim, he can apply Fissan Paste baby bum cream, after shaving, as this might alleviate the sensitivity.