Question
Posted by: Elizabeth | 2012/06/17

Men flashing

Why do men start flashing their private parts to women?

Usually such a person have a psychological problem. It may also be a person under the influence of alcohol /drugs and/or being challenged by friends. Repetitive flashing however needs urgent psychological intervention. Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/18

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/06/17

These men have a mental problem. I have no idea what it is or how it is treated.
I have had this happen on 3 occassions in my life :
# He was standing on the pavement and flashed as I drove by.
# I was inside a lingerie shop and this man was on the pavement looking in the window of the shop masturbating.
# I got into an empty railway carriage (when this was safe to do in the old days), and a man sat opposite me and whipped it out and began masturbating. I just went 4 carriages away and sat there.

Men generally do this in public but the women that see them are of no importance to them - they are only interested in their immediate needs.

I have always just ignored them but in retrospect wish I had gone up to them and given them a mighty kick in the groin.

Reply to Tanya