Question
Posted by: Brenda | 2012-10-19

men are so hard to understand

I recently went for coffee with an old friend of mine and he definitely showed an interest in seeing me again in a romantic way at least thats how it seemed to me. He sent me an sms nearly every day until about 2 weeks ago when we wanted to meet again for coffee but I couldn''t make it. I apologised for not being able to meet him and haven''t heard from him in 2 weeks, I have not phoned but have sent him two sms just to say hello and ask how he is but he hasn''t reponded. What is going on here?

Not many people actually show genuine rom antic interest over coffee on a first meeting in many years. Isn;t it just that he was aimibale, but much less interested in you than you thought ?
Let it be. If he cares significantly, you;ll hear from him again. If not, move on

2

Posted by: 40''ish | 2012-10-19

He is just not that into you. Don''t run after a man. That is their job.

Reply to 40''ish