Question
Posted by: kimmy | 2011/09/21

men and there mixed signals

After a very bad split with an ex a few months later me and a long time friend got together feelings just changed he chased me for 2months nothing could stop him, then finally I give in we were together casually for 2 months then he had a lose in the family and pushed me away, we never spoke about it, I felt like I had no right since he wasn’ t my boyfriend so I acted like I was perfectly fine, he calls me now and then when something is up with him but makes no plans 2 see me. Taking in mind we are both part of a very close friend group. I see him for the first time 2 weeks ago he is so happy 2 see me then starts talking to me more, last Friday he calls me about 4 times I didn’ t answer as it was after 11 (booty call) he then suggested the next day we make plans soon. He has called me to go out this weekend with the mates. Im not sure if its such a good idea as im so inlove with him and now I have to act like a friend. He is very confusing and give me mixed signals all the time, he seems to have ex issues but don’ t we all.

Should I just stay away? Out of sight out of mind?

Sounds like he's been using you, or taking advantage of your situation. Is it possible that you feel so lonely and saddened by the very bad split with our ex, that you feel rather desperate to get a new man into your life ( rather than truly "in love" ? )? But surely you're worth much more than him and what he's suggesting.
Maybe if you felt less desperate, and expected less, you might find more

3
Posted by: Man | 2011/09/21

There are no mixed signals.
You are signalling you are desperate as CS says and declaring your love for him on your post..
He is signalling he only wants you for one thing.
Only stay out of sight if you are unhappy with the above arrangement.
You only had a casual relationship with him. lf you want a more serious relationship look else where.

Reply to Man
Posted by: Anne | 2011/09/21

You said it yourself. Sounds like nothing more than a booty call to me and I think he is using you. Go out in a group, but dont go with him alone, and definitely dont invite him back to your place. You will get your heart broken

Reply to Anne