Posted by: mu5ique | 2009-01-09

men and their interests

I would also like to know? My partner has this new thing...
Searching for lady' s with " perfect bodies"  on facebook, sending them al kinds of wonderful messages... I' ve also discovered that he is trying to surf xxx sites?

He has been going through a tuff time personally because his work situation is at a dead end. He is trying to apply for a permament job, but nothing is happening.
Our relationship is going through a tuff time because of this as well.

Is this obsession with s e x and ladies with barely no clothes on right?
I' ve spoken to him about it - and he has promised to stop.
I get sneaky now and then and check up on him, but still he does it.

Our s e x life is also taking strain because of this?
What can I do to get this stopped.

Thanks, Anne. Someone has boobed, causing me and you great inconvenience, and has opened this forum prematurely --- it was agreed it would stay closed until January 12th, and I have only discovered your message by accident.
Maybe your partner is seeking distraction, in a situation of high anxiety for him at work ? Best see a relationship counsellor togetehr and work on the more significant reasons for these problems.

Posted by: Me | 2009-01-10

What you have to do.... Allow him to do it, the more you want to keep a man from doing what he' s doing the more he will want to do it. Make yourself sexy, show off your body and be the sweet girl he met, relax and try to stay calm about everything, just smile and ignore it, don' t give him too many attention, but be the happy you all the time, soon you will see a change. Get a make over or anything that will make you feel good about yourself. But don' t let him see your heartache.

Reply to Me