Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2010/02/22

Men and Pubic Hair

So what is the verdict on men shaving or trimming there pubes?

Ladies do you prefer? Was siiting with 4 guys in sauna at gym and I was only guy that were not trimmed! Is this the way to go?

Guys, what are your views?

This is a forum for professional advice – no comment

You are welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a medical practitioner as close a possible to you or visit our website – www.sexuahealth.co.za.

8
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/25

Shaving =no. It''s like riding a porcupine. Rather have it waxed (if you can stand it) or otherwise keep it neatly trimmed. When we go down, we want to see, feel and taste you. Not a mango in the jungle. My man is always neat and trimmed &  I love it. Personally, I wax.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Frenchman | 2010/02/22

I also shave everything off. It is fantastic and feels cool especially in the warm climate of SA.

Reply to Frenchman
Posted by: Ken | 2010/02/22

I have been shaving down there for about 15 years and would not have it any other way. My lady loves it too and it results in a lot more oral pleasure. I do not shave it all off as then it looks like a little boy look, but shave the balls, shaft, but leave hair on the top, it is great.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Mona | 2010/02/22

I am a woman and I shave and also prefers my man to shave his, It is really a turn off for me if a man has a bush down there. Just imagine going down there with all that bush is as if I am eating a mango yekhee!! The other thing some of the pubic hair have a smell! Try it with your woman next time have a bath together then shave each other and have sex. Yo! the sex is out of this world!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Thumb_ring | 2010/02/22

I''m a guy and I have a trail from navel down its always trimed . It is much appreciated that way :-) Also the balls are shaven

Reply to Thumb_ring

I''m a guiy an di trim...I dont shave..

I like my women to trim or shave... dont like a bush..
To ME is unappetising...

Posted by: Girlygirl | 2010/02/22

I am a girl, I shave my pubic hair, only have a small landing strip, therefore if I have to go to all effort to do this, I expect my guy to do the same! I have had guys who shave or trimmed and those who didn''t! I prefer the trimmed! My husband trim his pubes and shave the balls and it is so nice esp when you go down on him! It also look so much yummier than a full bush! Also love the feeling of the short hair when we make love!

Reply to Girlygirl