Question
Posted by: Woman | 2011/08/22

Men and naked women - please explain it to me

Please explain to me why it is that men need to look at pictures of naked women. I am quite an attractive women and the man in my life and I have a pretty good sex life. He buys the GQ and Playboy magazines regularly. I have expressed my dislike. He does not see anything wrong with it. He says there are " articles"  in it, but I know that GQ has a version that still has the " articles"  withoug the smut. This is not the version he buys.

I dont understand it. Why??? Why Why Why.

Its not full on pornography, but it still hurts me. He sees nothing wrong with it. I gave up Facebook, because he did not like it. I see nothing wrong with Facebook. Yet, it makes it uncomfortable, so I left it. I did not use it for dating or chatting up men or anything?

Am I missing something? Please explain this to me.

This isn't an entirely male thing, as many women also enjoy looking at nudes and even porn, though maybe slightly different varieties of these species.
Buy why do women enjoy buying shoes ? Why to women enjoy romance novels ( rom-porn ) or cook-books with recipes they will never cook ? In many ways he is indeed enjoying looking at recipes he will never cook. Its not about cooking.

6
Posted by: asd | 2011/09/28

Caro will you marry me?

Reply to asd
Posted by: Caro | 2011/08/22

Most men can only run to the end of their chains and bark. Let them have their pics. When I was young and insecure I also felt as you did. I dont mind my men looking at other girls pictures or on the beach. I am confident enough in who I am. I also like to look at male models and admire their beauty, so what? They''d probably never be interested in me and I dont really think I''d like such a person in my life. Do you really think your man would want a relationship with a porn star or such a photgraphic model?
On the other hand, if you really like facebook (I detest it) why not go back to it? Why do you care more about the discord than he does. If you must live with his innocent vices he has to do the same for you.

Reply to Caro
Posted by: Romany | 2011/08/22

I agree fully with woman. Why is it necesasary? I too cannot understand this. Chris, I will give you the benefit of the doubt but no, I also have a problem with this.
A man never grows up and I do believe that one thing leads to another. Now it is " what they look like" ... next week it is " what are they in the bed like" 
So what I would do if I was you, get some gay magazines and " read the articles" in those. The men are gay but as far as gays go, they have beautifull bodies.
let us see how he handles that one?

Reply to Romany

Hi Woman

personally I don''t think you are wrong here, a good relationship is full of compromises, if you do not like him reading these books he should simply stop, same as you stopped facebook. if it causes unhappenes in a relationship its wrong

Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/08/22

Woman, I am a man and the most beuatiful thing God created was a woman. I am nearing my 60th birthday and still feel young and I still love to look at a woman naked. Her breasts, her whole body, bum etc just gives you that feeling of looking at something fantastic!!

I also think that your husband feels the same way....he is not going to dump you for one of the younger girls!!! No, he just likes to look and I am sure he looks at your naked body too.....not wanting sex, just looking!!!

Reply to Chris758